- Last Updated: Tuesday, 18 February 2014 11:12
- Umbilical cord blood storage on behalf of patients
- Details of contracts that are greater than one year in duration
- Average length of stay for hip and knee replacement
- Details of all companies that supply goods and services to the Trust
- Locations of taxi freephone installations on the premises
- How many people work in and for St. Peter's Hospital and what are their jobs?
- Cost of breast imaging procedures if done privately
- Number of employees in Trust and the % working in high cost areas (annex H)
- Copy of the structure chart of the Finance department
- Expenditure on agency nursing staff (2004/05)
- How many staff work at the hospital and in which departments
- Copy of the management infrastructure of the IT department
- Expenditure on transporting staff and patients in taxis (since 2000)
- How many beds were lost to "bed blocking" (2004/05) and estimate for next year
- Copy of self declaration for the annual health check
- Information relating to staff working in infection control including committee members
- The number of missed appointments and estimated cost (2004/05 and 2005/06)
- Postcodes of employees working at Ashford Hospital (to map bus routes)
- Details of VAT services contract
- Questions relating to the recording of more than one department in a patient complaint
- Statistics for perinatal, neonatal and infant mortality rates
- Why does the HTS patients' telephone / TV service no longer work?
- How many patients have had gastric band and stomach stapling operations (2005/06)?
- How many patients were scanned by MRI (2005/06) and waiting times?
- Number of A&E attendances in 2005/06 and those that arrived via ambulance
- Copy of Trust's self declaration for the annual health check
- Do any of the hospitals provide a service for Multiple Sclerosis?
- Total value of bills for patients not entitled to free treatment (2005/06)
- Number of doctors, nurses and AHPs who are currently suspended from work
- Pre and post Agenda for Change grading for information quality postions
- Copy of structure chart of the procurement and contracts management departments
- Questionnaire on ICT department and services
- Details of person responsible for data and information security
- Details of financial deficit 2005/06 and turnaround consultants
- How many investigations have been made due to missing confidential documents?
- Total value of bills paid (and unpaid) for treatment in last financial year
- Have you failed to pay any PAYE income tax and other contributions in last year?
- How many items of hospital property have the public failed to return (2005/06)?
- Number of cancelled operations (last four financial years) and reason
- Expenditure on private / independent management consultants (last two years)
- Products supplied by Plus Orthopaedics UK (re: bone allograft)
- Number of positive Clostridium Difficile tests (last three years)
- Are all womn diagnosed with breast cancer routinely tested for HER2?
- Expiry date of the current catering and domestic servives contract
- How many patients aged 25-35 were admitted with Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA)?
- Expenditure on management, turnaround and financial consultants (since 2002/03)
- Details of any works of art acquired since September 2004
- Incidents regarding patient confidentiality (near misses)
- Copies of corporate documents (reports, plans and strategies)
- Population size and geographic size of the hospital catchment areas (with type 1 A&E)
- Average waiting time for a first digital hearing aid (2004/05 and 2005/06)
- Items reported stolen from St. Peter's Hospital (last three years)
- How many assaults on hospital staff were reported to the police (last three years)
- Total number of sick days from each hospital department (last year)
- Who is the Trust's new turnaround director and how long is their employment?
- Number of serious untoward incidents (SUIs) recorded in last year
- What % of agency nursing expenditure was from NHS professionals or other agencies
- Details of new Chief Executive if the post has changed in last year
- Copy of the Trust's discharge policy
- Is the Trust developing a new Strategic Direction document and Business Plan?
- Number of patients from Chobham who visited the Trust (2003 to 2006)
- Details of management of subject access requests
- Copy of IT plan or strategy for future investments
- Correspondence concerning any unplanned blood releases from Aquarius device
- How many issues of Aspire magazine circulated in 12-month period?
- Regulations and procedures for admissions to theatres, wards and day surgery
- Total bill for treating foreign nationals (2003/04 to 2005/06) and unpaid amounts
- ICT contact information (hardware, software, support, networks, outsourcing)
- Expenditure on private agency nursing and doctors (and hours worked)
- Number of dynamic hip screw, Thompson Austin Moore, IM nails procedures
- Copy of annual report and accounts (2005/06)
- Hazards associated with intravenous (IV) therapy
- Copy of annual accounts (for last seven years)
- Annual salary awarded to Chief Executive, Director of Finance and HR Director
- Is there a policy for the collection of stem cells from umbilical cord blood at childbirth?
- Number and details of cases of Clostridium Difficile (in last three years)
- How many hours have you been on black alert (in last year)?
- Current waiting time for a stoma reversal
- How many posts have been frozen in the last five years (and what were they)?
- Number of serious untoward incidents (SUIs) in last year
- How many patients have been dead on arrival at St. Peter's since closure of Ashford A&E?
- How many operating theatres do you have within your Trust? How many outbreak reports?
- Details of MRI installations