ASPH requires high standards of corporate and personal conduct based on recognition that patients / service users come first.
There are three crucial values which must underpin the work of ASPH.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: everything done by those who work in ASPH must be able to stand the tests of scrutiny, public judgments on propriety and professional codes of conduct
- PROBITY: absolute honesty and integrity should be exercised in dealing with those using ASPH services, assets, staff, suppliers and contractors.
- OPENNESS: ASPH activities should be sufficiently public and transparent to promote confidence between the organisation and its patients / service users, staff and the public.
Neither staff, their families nor friends must profit in any way from their employment within ASPH apart from their salary and other entitlements.
Staff must declare any interests which may prejudice their requirement to act honestly and fairly at all times.
Staff must be seen to be honest and incorruptible in their dealings with colleagues, patients / service users, other persons or organisations.
|Compiled by:||Local Counter Fraud Specialist|
|Ratified by:||Trust Board Audit Sub-Committee|
|Date Ratified:||April 2022|
|Date Issued:||April 2022|
|Review Date:||April 2025|
|Target Audience:||All Staff|
|Contact name:||Local Counter Fraud Specialist|
- Freedom to Speak Up: Raising Concerns (Whistleblowing) Policy
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Disciplinary Policy