- Last Updated: Tuesday, 14 August 2018 14:03
The Trust keeps various registers as part of our duties. Whilst we cannot detail all of the information in this section, we have provided the major items in these documents here.
For example, this includes our main contractors / suppliers, key asset holdings, register of gifts and hospitality and the register of interests.
- Information we are legally required to hold in publicly available registers
- List of main contractors and suppliers
- Contract register
- Asset registers
- Information asset register
- Register of interests
- Register of gifts and hospitality to Board members and senior personnel
- Disclosure log
- IT Systems and Software
Re-use of Information
You do not have an automatic right to re-use our information. ‘Re-use’ can include publishing information or issuing copies to the public. We reserve the right to make a charge for any information that falls within the remit of the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2015.