Details of the Request
Please fill out for each location that provides dialysis services in your trust.
- Please enter the name of the location
- Is the location a hub or satellite?
- If the location is a satellite, what is the associated hub? How many haemodialysis patients does the location cover?
- How many peritoneal dialysis patients does the location cover?
- How many home dialysis patients are served from this location?
- Who provides the service - internal (NHS) or external (private provider e.g. Freseneus)?
- Do you plan to publicaly tender this service?
- If yes, when do you plan to do this by?
- Please provide the year
- What is the name of the provider who delivers the service?
- When was the contract start date?
- When is the contract expiry date?
- If there is an extension period to this contract?
- How long is the extension period in years?
- What is the total value of the contract, in pounds?
- How many dialysis stations does the centre have?
- How many days per week is the centre open?
- How many sessions per day can the centre do?
- How many sessions per week does the centre do on average?
Details of the Response
The Trust does not have a dialysis service, all patients are referred to Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust for treatment.