Details of the Request
I am writing to obtain information about the number of your employees who have been suspended on full pay in the financial years within 1st April 2013 until 31st March 2016.
To outline my query as clearly as possible, I am requesting:
1. How many of your employees were suspended on full pay in the last three financial years between 1st April 2013 - 31st March 2014, between 1st April 2014 -31st March 2015 and between 1st April 2015 - 31st March 2016.
2. Please include the overall amount paid to those employees while they were suspended. Please also break these figures down by year.
3. I would also like details of the roles of the employees who have been suspended. Please can you split the employees into clinical and non-clinical roles?
- What was the reason for their suspension?
- What was the outcome of the suspension?
4. What is the longest suspension during the three year period?
- How much was paid to that employee during the suspension?
- Please include the employee's role, reason for suspension and outcome of suspension.
Details of the Response
The Trust holds the requested information, but considers it is exempt under section 12 of the Act, as the cost of compliance is estimated to exceed the appropriate limit as the Trust does not keep a central record of suspensions.