Details of the Request
- The financial ‘control total’ that the trust has been asked to sign up to for 2016-17. This number was sent to trusts by Monitor/TDA in mid-January, and asked for a response by February 8. Please provide the number stated by Monitor/TDA in their letter.
- The trust’s draft surplus/deficit plan before the above letter was received.
- If the trust has now agreed a control total for 2016-17, please state what it is (if different to 1.)
- If it is not agreed, please state the figure requested by the trust.
- Has the trust been allocated any ‘transformation’ funding for 2016-17? If so how much? (If the total is not agreed, please state the amount which has been stated initially by Monitor/TDA.)
- Has the trust been allocated any ‘sustainability’ funding for 2016-17? If so how much? (If the total is not agreed, please state the amount which has been stated initially by Monitor/TDA.)
Details of the Response
The Trust has not yet finalised the control total settlement with Monitor. Draft figures are still under discussion with Monitor and are not yet confirmed but will be published in due course, once Monitor agrees the final totals. The Trust considers this information exempt under section 22 of the Act as it is intended for future publication.